Accent Master English Pronunciation Software
FULL MONEY BACK
All of our software is backed by a 30 day money back guarantee for the entire purchase price less shipping. See Policies.
Includes booklet & mirror.
Priority shipping is $6 within USA,
|$99 plus shipping|
Includes downloadable booklet.
You will receive a download link within 24 hours.
Pay with credit card, check, or
Accent Master programs provide both basic and advanced lessons for learning English pronunciation. Basic lessons focus on listening and speaking at the sound (or phoneme) level. In the basic lessons you will learn the 26 sounds that Yoruba speakers need to learn to reduce their accents. You will view video and animated graphics that teach these sounds. You will then be able to play games and complete exercises which focus on these sounds in isolation (level 1), use the sound in words (level 2), and using the sound in sentences (level 3). These basic lessons will increase your intelligibility allowing you to be understood the first time you speak!
The advanced lessons focus on the three skills foreign speakers need in order to sound fluent. They are word stress, linking, and intonation. We present video instruction, audio examples, listening games & exercises, and recording exercises in each of these three areas.
A brief list of our features includes:
- Record and compare yourself to a model with just the click of a button.
- Focus on the 26 sounds Yoruba speakers need to master their English pronunciation.
- Play interactive listening and speaking games for every skill.
- See video of an authentic American speaker producing each sound.
- Perfect your execution of each sound using our animated side view of the mouth.
- Use the waveform graphs to see how you compare to the model speakers.
- Watch detailed video instruction for all advanced sections.
- Look up any of the 52 American English sounds in our sound library.
- Enjoy the flexibility of setting your own learning pace.
- Practice in private.
- Hear American English speakers pronounce every practice sound, word and sentence.
- Thousands of recorded model words, and thousands of recorded model sentences.
- Tips exclusively for Yoruba speakers.